Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Family & Advocates
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove Kit
- Remove English
- Remove Families
- Remove Children of Parents with Mental Illness
- Remove Children of Parents with Substance Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove Foster Care Children
- Remove People with HIV or AIDS
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove Family Treatment Approach
- Remove 12 Step Programs
- Remove Patient Assessment
Main page content
Matrix Intensive Outpatient Treatment for People with Stimulant Use Disorders: Counselor's Family Education Manual w/CD
Published: January 2015This comprehensive kit provides substance use disorder treatment professionals with a year-long intensive outpatient treatment model. Professionals can use this model when treating clients who are dependent on stimulant drugs, such as methamphetamine and cocaine. Access family education sessions and handouts.
Published: July 2012This manual helps clinicians improve care for people living with HIV/AIDS and substance use disorder conditions. It discusses prevention, assessment, and treatment of HIV/AIDS. The manual also examines mental illness, integrated services, case management, counseling, ethical and legal issues, and funding sources.
Published: March 2010This toolkit offers evidence-based practices to help public officials develop family psychoeducation mental health programs. The programs create a partnership between consumers, families, practitioners, and supporters. The kit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), nine booklets, a PowerPoint presentation, and a introductory video.