Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Grant Seekers & Grantees
- Remove HHS Staff
- Remove Report
- Remove At-Risk
- Remove Males
- Remove Military & Veterans as Population Group
- Remove Children of Parents with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove Native Hawaiians & Other Pacific Islanders
- Remove Underserved
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove Service Coordination
- Remove Health Disparities
- Remove Planning
- Remove Process Improvement
Main page content
Evidence-Based and Culturally Relevant Behavioral Health Interventions in Practice: Strategies and Lessons Learned from NNEDLearn (2011-2020)
Published: June 2021This report provides findings from a qualitative analysis of evidence-based and culturally relevant behavioral health practices offered at NNEDLearn, a SAMHSA training, offered from 2011 to 2020. It includes an overview of NNEDLearn, case studies, strategies and lessons learned, and conclusion.
Published: April 2018This 2016 report provides an overview of data from the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children with Serious Emotional Disturbances program. It presents findings that indicate that systems of care provide services and promote positive outcomes for underserved children and youth within the mental health system.
Published: December 2017This report is an assessment of the implementation of the revised 2012 National Strategy for Suicide Prevention. The report attempts to provide a snapshot of recent efforts to implement the goals and objectives of the National Strategy for Suicide Prevention and makes suggestions for increasing the effectiveness of these implementation efforts.