Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Policymakers
- Remove Guides and Manuals
- Remove Report
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove People in the Criminal Justice System
- Remove Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender
- Remove Practice Guidelines
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
Main page content
Published: December 2011This manual assists behavioral health professionals who treat people living with substance use disorders in understanding the implications of a hepatitis diagnosis. It discusses screening and referrals, and explains how to evaluate a program's hepatitis practices. Access the literary review.
Published: January 2004This manual guides disaster response workers in assisting survivors of mass violence and terrorism and their families. It discusses basic counseling skills, when to refer to mental health services, populations with special needs, and stress prevention and management for workers.