Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove HHS Staff
- Remove Non-Profits & Faith-Based Organizations
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove Parents
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Mental Health Screening
- Remove Crisis Intervention
Main page content
Published: June 2021This guide reviews ways that telehealth modalities can be used to provide treatment for serious mental illness and substance use disorders among adults, distills the research into recommendations for practice, and provides examples of how these recommendations can be implemented.
Published: June 2012This toolkit assists high schools and school districts in designing and implementing strategies to prevent suicide and promote behavioral health. The toolkit includes tools to implement a multifaceted suicide prevention program that responds to the needs and cultures of students. Access the high school kit promotional flyer.