Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Parents & Caregivers
- Remove Information Professionals
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove Service Coordination
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices KITs
- Remove Criminal Justice
- Remove Treatment
- Remove Motivational Interventions
- Remove Mental Health Promotion
- Remove Intervention
- Remove Self-Direction
Main page content
Published: July 2010
This toolkit outlines the essential components for supportive housing services and programs for people living with mental illness disorders. It discusses how to develop and integrate evidence-based programs in mental health systems. The toolkit includes eight booklets on program development.
Published: February 2010
This kit provides practice principles for supported employment, an approach to vocational rehabilitation for people living with serious mental illness. The kit promotes the belief that everyone living with serious mental illness is capable of working competitively in the community.
Published: January 2004
This manual guides disaster response workers in assisting survivors of mass violence and terrorism and their families. It discusses basic counseling skills, when to refer to mental health services, populations with special needs, and stress prevention and management for workers.