Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Information Professionals
- Remove Program Evaluation
- Remove Service Coordination
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices KITs
- Remove Recovery
- Remove Assertive Community Treatment
- Remove Motivational Interventions
- Remove Supported Employment
Main page content
Published: July 2010This toolkit outlines the essential components for supportive housing services and programs for people living with mental illness disorders. It discusses how to develop and integrate evidence-based programs in mental health systems. The toolkit includes eight booklets on program development.
Published: March 2010This toolkit offers evidence-based practices to help public officials develop family psychoeducation mental health programs. The programs create a partnership between consumers, families, practitioners, and supporters. The kit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), nine booklets, a PowerPoint presentation, and a introductory video.
Published: February 2010This kit provides practice principles for supported employment, an approach to vocational rehabilitation for people living with serious mental illness. The kit promotes the belief that everyone living with serious mental illness is capable of working competitively in the community.
Published: October 2008This toolkit offers tools to implement the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT). ACT offers customized, community-based services for people living with mental illness. The toolkit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), a PowerPoint presentation, and an introductory video.