Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Law Enforcement
- Remove English
- Remove Inmates
- Remove Males
- Remove Hispanic or Latino
- Remove Native Hawaiians & Other Pacific Islanders
- Remove People with Developmental Disabilities
- Remove People with Physical Disabilities
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove Treatment Models
- Remove Evidence-Based Practice Resource Library
- Remove MATx
- Remove Patient Rights
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
Main page content
Evidence-Based and Culturally Relevant Behavioral Health Interventions in Practice: Strategies and Lessons Learned from NNEDLearn (2011-2020)
Published: June 2021This report provides findings from a qualitative analysis of evidence-based and culturally relevant behavioral health practices offered at NNEDLearn, a SAMHSA training, offered from 2011 to 2020. It includes an overview of NNEDLearn, case studies, strategies and lessons learned, and conclusion.
Published: September 2013This manual offers guidelines to help counselors and administrators deliver substance use disorder treatment in criminal justice settings. It discusses aspects in providing substance use disorder treatment to people within the criminal justice system, including screening and assessment, and triage and placement in treatment services.
Published: July 2012This manual offers treatment and service providers guidelines on caring for people living with substance use disorder conditions who also have physical disabilities or cognitive disabilities. It discusses screening, treatment planning, and counseling, and linkages with other treatment and service providers.