Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove Public Officials
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove Children of Parents with Substance Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove Families
- Remove Homeless as Population Group
- Remove People with Developmental Disabilities
- Remove Practice Guidelines
- Remove Access to Care
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
Main page content
Clinical Guidance for Treating Pregnant and Parenting Women With Opioid Use Disorder and Their Infants
Published: January 2018
This Clinical Guide provides comprehensive, national guidance for optimal management of pregnant and parenting women with opioid use disorder and their infants. The Clinical Guide helps healthcare professionals and patients determine the most clinically appropriate action for a particular situation and informs individualized treatment decisions.
Published: November 2015
This manual offers skills and resources to service providers working with people who are experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness. It outlines types of homelessness and stages of recovery, including substance use screening and supportive treatment. Access the literature review.
Published: July 2012
This manual offers treatment and service providers guidelines on caring for people living with substance use disorder conditions who also have physical disabilities or cognitive disabilities. It discusses screening, treatment planning, and counseling, and linkages with other treatment and service providers.