Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove MATx
- Remove Planning
- Remove Service Coordination
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove TIP Series - Treatment Improvement Protocols (TIPS)
- Remove Patient Assessment
- Remove Treatment Planning
- Remove Suicide Prevention
Main page content
Published: January 2013This guide helps substance use counselors treat clients with symptoms of depression and substance use conditions. Program administrators will learn how to integrate depression treatment into early drug treatment. The guidelines cover screening, assessment, treatment, counseling, cultural competence, and continuing care.
Published: July 2012This manual offers treatment and service providers guidelines on caring for people living with substance use disorder conditions who also have physical disabilities or cognitive disabilities. It discusses screening, treatment planning, and counseling, and linkages with other treatment and service providers.