Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Non-Profits & Faith-Based Organizations
- Remove Media
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove Report
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove People in the Juvenile Justice System
- Remove Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender
- Remove Military & Veterans as Population Group
- Remove Education
Main page content
Published: March 2021
This guide helps health care providers, systems, and communities support recovery from substance use disorders via employment mechanisms. It describes relevant research, examines emerging and best practices, identifies knowledge gaps and implementation challenges, and offers resources.
Published: November 2013
This manual serves as a quick reference guide for clinicians treating chronic pain in adults living with a history of substance use. It covers patient assessment and treatment, and provides an algorithm for managing chronic pain, as well as a summary of non-opioid analgesics.
Using Matrix with Women Clients: A Supplement to the Matrix Intensive Outpatient Treatment for People with Stimulant Use Disorders
Published: August 2012
This guide enhances the counselor’s treatment manual in the Matrix series, addressing the specific needs of women who misuse stimulants. It contains materials to help counselors conduct intensive outpatient treatment sessions on relationships, trauma, body image, and family roles.