Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove Media
- Remove English
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender
- Remove Treatment Improvement
- Remove Prejudice & Discrimination
- Remove Integrated Care
- Remove Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Main page content
Routine Administration of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Psychosis as the Standard of Care for Individuals Seeking Treatment for Psychosis
Published: May 2021
This guide provides mental health decision-makers (e.g., state/local mental health directors, treatment facility clinical directors, and other stakeholders) with rationale and evidence to support wide-spread expansion of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Psychosis (CBTp) across mental health systems.
Published: March 2021
This Advisory is based on TIP 55, Behavioral Health Services for People Who Are Homeless. It addresses the fundamentals of how providers and administrators can employ approaches to address the complex challenges of providing integrated treatment services to clients experiencing homelessness.
Published: November 2015
This manual offers skills and resources to service providers working with people who are experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness. It outlines types of homelessness and stages of recovery, including substance use screening and supportive treatment. Access the literature review.