Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove English
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender
- Remove Access to Care
- Remove Prejudice & Discrimination
- Remove Integrated Care
- Remove Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Main page content
Published: March 2021This Advisory is based on TIP 55, Behavioral Health Services for People Who Are Homeless. It addresses the fundamentals of how providers and administrators can employ approaches to address the complex challenges of providing integrated treatment services to clients experiencing homelessness.
Published: November 2015This manual offers skills and resources to service providers working with people who are experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness. It outlines types of homelessness and stages of recovery, including substance use screening and supportive treatment. Access the literature review.