Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Media
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Foster Care Children
- Remove Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender
- Remove People in the Criminal Justice System
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices
- Remove Mental Health Transformation
- Remove Service Coordination
- Remove Disaster Preparedness & Recovery
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Recovery
- Remove Education
Main page content
Published: June 2021This guide reviews ways that telehealth modalities can be used to provide treatment for serious mental illness and substance use disorders among adults, distills the research into recommendations for practice, and provides examples of how these recommendations can be implemented.
Published: March 2010This toolkit offers evidence-based practices to help public officials develop family psychoeducation mental health programs. The programs create a partnership between consumers, families, practitioners, and supporters. The kit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), nine booklets, a PowerPoint presentation, and a introductory video.
Published: February 2010This kit provides practice principles for supported employment, an approach to vocational rehabilitation for people living with serious mental illness. The kit promotes the belief that everyone living with serious mental illness is capable of working competitively in the community.