Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Parents & Caregivers
- Remove Non-Profits & Faith-Based Organizations
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Adolescents as Population Group
- Remove Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender
- Remove People in the Criminal Justice System
- Remove Pregnant Women
- Remove Education
- Remove Integrated Care
Main page content
Published: February 2016Provides parents of children ages 9 to 15 with the tools and information they need to start talking with their children early about the dangers of alcohol. Includes a suite of materials that helps reinforce the underage drinking prevention campaign's messages. Find the Partner Toolkit here.
Published: July 2014Research shows that parents and caregivers who spend at least 15 minutes a day talking with their children or teens help build strong relationships, and prevent bullying. SAMHSA’s free KnowBullying app will help you boost your children’s confidence, resilience, and build effective strategies for facing bullying.