Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Non-Profits & Faith-Based Organizations
- Remove People in Treatment as Audience
- Remove Public Officials
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Military & Veterans as Population Group
- Remove People in the Juvenile Justice System
- Remove Children of Parents with Substance Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
Main page content
Published: April 2018This 2016 report provides an overview of data from the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children with Serious Emotional Disturbances program. It presents findings that indicate that systems of care provide services and promote positive outcomes for underserved children and youth within the mental health system.
The Way Forward: Federal Action for a System That Works for All People Living With SMI and SED and Their Families and Caregivers – Full Report
Published: December 2017This report shines the spotlight on the critical issues and services for Americans with serious mental illnesses (SMI) and serious emotional disturbances (SED), and the importance of concerted efforts by the federal government to address their needs. The report presents the current status of federal activities and a summary of advances in the care and treatment of people with SMI and SED. The report describes key advances in research and strategies to improve services to these individuals based on presentations given by the Interdepartmental Serious Mental Illness Coordinating Committee (ISMICC) members at the first ISMICC meeting.