Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Non-Profits & Faith-Based Organizations
- Remove People in Treatment as Audience
- Remove Report
- Remove Children as Population Group
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove People in the Juvenile Justice System
- Remove Service Coordination
- Remove Administrative Costs
Main page content
Published: April 2018
This 2016 report provides an overview of data from the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children with Serious Emotional Disturbances program. It presents findings that indicate that systems of care provide services and promote positive outcomes for underserved children and youth within the mental health system.
Published: February 2012
This report presents program evaluation findings of a federally funded initiative that supports systems of care for community-based mental health services for children, youth, and their families. It includes data from fiscal year 2009 that track service characteristics, use, and outcomes.