Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove Non-Profits & Faith-Based Organizations
- Remove Spanish Speakers
- Remove Adolescents as Population Group
- Remove Children as Population Group
- Remove Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender
- Remove People in the Juvenile Justice System
- Remove Practice Guidelines
- Remove Prejudice & Discrimination
- Remove Service Coordination
- Remove Talk They Hear You Campaign
- Remove Mental Health Promotion
- Remove Education
Main page content
Published: February 2016
Provides parents of children ages 9 to 15 with the tools and information they need to start talking with their children early about the dangers of alcohol. Includes a suite of materials that helps reinforce the underage drinking prevention campaign's messages. Find the Partner Toolkit here.
Published: October 2013
Encamina a los participantes y a los facilitadores a lo largo de un día de diálogo comunitario acerca de la salud mental como camino para promover la recuperación y fomentar las comunidades saludables. Incluye preguntas de discusión, cómo se perciben a las enfermedades mentales, consejos para los facilitadores e identificación de medidas de seguimiento. Nota: Habrá copias impresas de este documento disponibles en el futuro cercano.
Published: June 2012
This toolkit assists high schools and school districts in designing and implementing strategies to prevent suicide and promote behavioral health. The toolkit includes tools to implement a multifaceted suicide prevention program that responds to the needs and cultures of students. Access the high school kit promotional flyer.
Published: January 2004
This manual guides disaster response workers in assisting survivors of mass violence and terrorism and their families. It discusses basic counseling skills, when to refer to mental health services, populations with special needs, and stress prevention and management for workers.