Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Non-Profits & Faith-Based Organizations
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Report
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Military & Veterans as Population Group
- Remove Families
- Remove Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender
- Remove Administration & Policy
- Remove Service Coordination
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
Main page content
Routine Administration of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Psychosis as the Standard of Care for Individuals Seeking Treatment for Psychosis
Published: May 2021
This guide provides mental health decision-makers (e.g., state/local mental health directors, treatment facility clinical directors, and other stakeholders) with rationale and evidence to support wide-spread expansion of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Psychosis (CBTp) across mental health systems.
Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children and Their Families Program Evaluation Findings: Executive Summary
Published: April 2012
This executive summary reports program evaluation findings of a federally funded initiative that supports systems of care for community-based mental health services for children, youth, and their families. It includes data from fiscal years 2006 to 2008 that track characteristics, use, and outcomes.
Published: October 2009
This report describes efforts to improve coordination and financing of mental health services through better cooperation across substance use disorder agencies, as well as criminal justice and other state agencies. It discusses benefits, challenges, facilitating factors, and implementation steps.