Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Non-Profits & Faith-Based Organizations
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Children of Parents with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove Children of Parents with Substance Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender
- Remove Underserved
- Remove Service Coordination
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Administration & Policy
- Remove Privacy & Confidentiality
Main page content
Published: April 2018
This 2016 report provides an overview of data from the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children with Serious Emotional Disturbances program. It presents findings that indicate that systems of care provide services and promote positive outcomes for underserved children and youth within the mental health system.
A Provider's Introduction to Substance Abuse Treatment for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Individuals
Published: August 2012
This manual informs clinicians and administrators about substance use disorder treatment approaches that are sensitive to patients among the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) population. It covers cultural, clinical, health, administrative, and legal issues as well as alliance building.
Published: September 2011
This brochure describes doctoral and postdoctoral fellowships. The fellowships are available to people with ethnic minority backgrounds who wish to support and improve services for people living with mental illness, substance use disorders, or both who are from underserved minority populations.