Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Non-Profits & Faith-Based Organizations
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Grief
- Remove Bipolar Disorder
- Remove English
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Co-Occurring Disorders
- Remove Military & Veterans as Population Group
- Remove People in the Juvenile Justice System
Main page content
Published: June 2022SAMHSA expects print materials to be available for ordering in late July. We will regularly update the SAMHSA Store links when products arrive. This cellphone-shaped magnet (size 3.25"x6") helps publicize the new 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline phone number and provides access to this life-saving resource in places that are highly visible.
Published: June 2022SAMHSA expects print materials to be available for ordering in late July. We will regularly update the SAMHSA Store links when products arrive. The Safety Plan is a 5”x7” pad, similar to a prescription pad, with 50 sheets of pulloff plans. The intended use is for counselors, therapists, clinicians, and others working with people in need of safety plans. It is modified from Stanley & Brown.