Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove Non-Profits & Faith-Based Organizations
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove Depression
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Military & Veterans as Population Group
- Remove People in the Criminal Justice System
- Remove Substance Abuse Screening
- Remove Education
- Remove Mental Health Promotion
- Remove Patient Assessment
Main page content
Published: June 2021
This guide reviews ways that telehealth modalities can be used to provide treatment for serious mental illness and substance use disorders among adults, distills the research into recommendations for practice, and provides examples of how these recommendations can be implemented.
Published: March 2021
This guide helps health care providers, systems, and communities support recovery from substance use disorders via employment mechanisms. It describes relevant research, examines emerging and best practices, identifies knowledge gaps and implementation challenges, and offers resources.
Published: June 2019
This report provides evidence-based practices for screening and assessment of adults in the justice system with mental illness, substance use disorders, or both. It discusses the importance of instrument selection for screening and assessment and provides detailed descriptions of recommended instruments.