Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Parents & Caregivers
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Audience
- Remove Mental Illness
- Remove Co-Occurring Disorders
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove Mental Health Transformation
- Remove Technology Implementation
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices KITs
- Remove Recovery Support
- Remove Self-Direction
- Remove Family Treatment Approach
- Remove Medication-Assisted Treatment
Main page content
Published: July 2010This toolkit outlines the essential components for supportive housing services and programs for people living with mental illness disorders. It discusses how to develop and integrate evidence-based programs in mental health systems. The toolkit includes eight booklets on program development.
Published: March 2010This toolkit offers evidence-based practices to help public officials develop family psychoeducation mental health programs. The programs create a partnership between consumers, families, practitioners, and supporters. The kit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), nine booklets, a PowerPoint presentation, and a introductory video.
Published: October 2008This toolkit offers tools to implement the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT). ACT offers customized, community-based services for people living with mental illness. The toolkit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), a PowerPoint presentation, and an introductory video.