Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Parents & Caregivers
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Audience
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices KITs
- Remove SAMHSA Advisory
- Remove Recovery
- Remove Treatment
- Remove Assertive Community Treatment
- Remove Motivational Interventions
- Remove Self-Direction
- Remove Family Treatment Approach
- Remove Medication-Assisted Treatment
Main page content
Published: July 2010This toolkit outlines the essential components for supportive housing services and programs for people living with mental illness disorders. It discusses how to develop and integrate evidence-based programs in mental health systems. The toolkit includes eight booklets on program development.
Published: March 2010This toolkit offers evidence-based practices to help public officials develop family psychoeducation mental health programs. The programs create a partnership between consumers, families, practitioners, and supporters. The kit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), nine booklets, a PowerPoint presentation, and a introductory video.
Published: February 2010This kit provides practice principles for supported employment, an approach to vocational rehabilitation for people living with serious mental illness. The kit promotes the belief that everyone living with serious mental illness is capable of working competitively in the community.
Published: October 2008This toolkit offers tools to implement the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT). ACT offers customized, community-based services for people living with mental illness. The toolkit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), a PowerPoint presentation, and an introductory video.