Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Parents & Caregivers
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Audience
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices KITs
- Remove Treatment
- Remove Family Treatment Approach
- Remove Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Remove Self-Direction
Main page content
Published: March 2010This toolkit offers evidence-based practices to help public officials develop family psychoeducation mental health programs. The programs create a partnership between consumers, families, practitioners, and supporters. The kit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), nine booklets, a PowerPoint presentation, and a introductory video.
Published: February 2010This kit provides practice principles for supported employment, an approach to vocational rehabilitation for people living with serious mental illness. The kit promotes the belief that everyone living with serious mental illness is capable of working competitively in the community.