Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Parents & Caregivers
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Audience
- Remove Opioid Use Disorder
- Remove Anxiety Disorders & Phobias
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Adolescents as Population Group
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Treatment
Main page content
Prevention and Treatment of Anxiety, Depression, and Suicidal Thoughts and Behaviors Among College Students
Published: September 2021
This guide reviews literature on treating college students’ mental health concerns, such as anxiety, depression, and suicidal thoughts and behaviors; distills the research into recommendations for practice; and provides examples of the ways that these recommendations can be implemented.
Published: August 2021
The Executive Summary of this Treatment Improvement Protocol provides an overview on the use of the three Food and Drug Administration-approved medications used to treat opioid use disorder—methadone, naltrexone, and buprenorphine—and the other strategies and services needed to support recovery.
Published: July 2021
This Treatment Improvement Protocol (TIP) reviews the use of the three Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved medications used to treat OUD—methadone, naltrexone, and buprenorphine—and the other strategies and services needed to support recovery for people with OUD. This is a revision.