Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Parents & Caregivers
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Alcohol Abuse
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Talk. They Hear You.
- Remove In Brief
- Remove Prevention
- Remove Counseling
- Remove Outpatient Treatment
Main page content
Published: October 2021A guide for community leaders to use when working with the media to promote underage drinking and substance use prevention resources for parents and caregivers, educators, and other adult role models. The guide offers best practices and sample materials for engaging the media.