Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Parents & Caregivers
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Young Adults as Audience
- Remove Alcohol Abuse
- Remove Underage Drinking
- Remove Adolescents as Population Group
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Talk. They Hear You.
- Remove Prevention
Main page content
Published: October 2021A guide for community leaders to use when working with the media to promote underage drinking and substance use prevention resources for parents and caregivers, educators, and other adult role models. The guide offers best practices and sample materials for engaging the media.