Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Parents & Caregivers
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Alcohol Abuse
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Talk. They Hear You.
- Remove National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH)
- Remove In Brief
- Remove Prevention
- Remove Counseling
- Remove Outpatient Treatment
Main page content
Published: October 2021A guide for community leaders to use when working with the media to promote underage drinking and substance use prevention resources for parents and caregivers, educators, and other adult role models. The guide offers best practices and sample materials for engaging the media.
Published: September 2012This report examines trends in illicit substance use from 2010 to 2011 and from 2002 to 2011 among Americans 12 and older, comparing differences by age group and gender. It also discusses disparities in the need for specialized treatment versus those who actually receive it.