Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Parents & Caregivers
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Alcohol Abuse
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Talk. They Hear You.
- Remove National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH)
- Remove In Brief
- Remove Prevention
- Remove Counseling
- Remove Outpatient Treatment
Main page content
Published: August 2011This resource guide presents healthcare professionals working with people living with physical and sensory disabilities with information about substance use disorders, including risk factors and warning signs. It also discusses screening, types of substance use services, and strategies for helping clients.