Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Parents & Caregivers
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Alcohol Abuse
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Talk. They Hear You.
- Remove In Brief
- Remove Prevention
- Remove Detoxification
- Remove Outpatient Treatment
Main page content
Published: October 2021
A guide for community leaders to use when working with the media to promote underage drinking and substance use prevention resources for parents and caregivers, educators, and other adult role models. The guide offers best practices and sample materials for engaging the media.
Published: August 2011
This resource guide presents healthcare professionals working with people living with physical and sensory disabilities with information about substance use disorders, including risk factors and warning signs. It also discusses screening, types of substance use services, and strategies for helping clients.