Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Parents & Caregivers
- Remove Guides and Manuals
- Remove Brochure
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Nicotine
- Remove Over-the-Counter Drugs
- Remove Treatment
Main page content
Published: July 2021This Treatment Improvement Protocol (TIP) reviews the use of the three Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved medications used to treat OUD—methadone, naltrexone, and buprenorphine—and the other strategies and services needed to support recovery for people with OUD. This is a revision.
Published: August 2018This quick guide contains an overview of the challenges associated with tobacco cessation and the benefits of being tobacco-free for individuals as well as those of a smoke-free workplace. It also includes tips that substance use disorder treatment settings can use to implement their own tobacco cessation programs.
Published: August 2018This pamphlet offers reasons to combine tobacco cessation and substance use disorder treatment, including client testimonials and resources for implementing a tobacco cessation program. It also explains the benefits of offering tobacco cessation programs in substance use disorder treatment settings.