Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Audience
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove Kit
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices
- Remove Program Evaluation
- Remove Prejudice & Discrimination
- Remove Technology Implementation
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices KITs
Main page content
Published: February 2011
This kit equips treatment teams at mental health agencies with guidance on incorporating the latest scientific evidence with patient input to help them make decisions about medication management. It includes seven booklets that cover the process of starting through program evaluation.
Published: March 2010
This toolkit offers evidence-based practices to help public officials develop family psychoeducation mental health programs. The programs create a partnership between consumers, families, practitioners, and supporters. The kit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), nine booklets, a PowerPoint presentation, and a introductory video.
Published: February 2010
This kit provides practice principles for supported employment, an approach to vocational rehabilitation for people living with serious mental illness. The kit promotes the belief that everyone living with serious mental illness is capable of working competitively in the community.
Published: October 2008
This toolkit offers tools to implement the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT). ACT offers customized, community-based services for people living with mental illness. The toolkit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), a PowerPoint presentation, and an introductory video.