Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Policymakers
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Public Officials
- Remove Resource Guide
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Mature Adults as Population Group
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Remove Recovery
- Remove Suicide Prevention
Main page content
Published: December 2021
This resource provides information to primary care providers and practices on how to implement opioid use disorder treatment using buprenorphine. It identifies common barriers and strategies to overcome them. It documents step-by-step tactics to support buprenorphine implementation.
Published: June 2021
This guide reviews ways that telehealth modalities can be used to provide treatment for serious mental illness and substance use disorders among adults, distills the research into recommendations for practice, and provides examples of how these recommendations can be implemented.
Published: September 2014
This guide highlights the use of medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for opioid use disorder in drug courts. It reviews effective medications, including methadone, buprenorphine, and naltrexone. The guide also provides strategies to increase the use of MAT in drug court programs.