Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove English
- Remove Recovery Models
- Remove Research & Methodology
- Remove Disaster Preparedness & Recovery
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove General Public
- Remove Supported Employment
- Remove Trauma-Informed Care
- Remove Assertive Community Treatment
- Remove Community Involvement
- Remove Substance Abuse Screening
Main page content
Published: August 2016This report gives an overview of suicide prevention strategies used in Alaska. It provides background information on the suicide epidemic within the state, and explores the effectiveness of recent suicide prevention efforts. It also highlights data on suicide rates among American Indians and Alaskan Natives.
Published: January 2014In a disaster, it's essential that behavioral health responders have the resources they need—when and where they need them. The free SAMHSA Disaster App offers first responders immediate access for any type of traumatic event at every phase of response, including pre-deployment preparation, on-the-ground assistance and post-deployment resources.
Published: October 2008This toolkit offers tools to implement the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT). ACT offers customized, community-based services for people living with mental illness. The toolkit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), a PowerPoint presentation, and an introductory video.