Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Prejudice & Discrimination
- Remove Recovery Models
- Remove Research & Methodology
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Community Involvement
- Remove Supported Employment
- Remove Trauma-Informed Care
- Remove Substance Abuse Screening
Main page content
Published: August 2016
This report gives an overview of suicide prevention strategies used in Alaska. It provides background information on the suicide epidemic within the state, and explores the effectiveness of recent suicide prevention efforts. It also highlights data on suicide rates among American Indians and Alaskan Natives.
Published: February 2010
This kit provides practice principles for supported employment, an approach to vocational rehabilitation for people living with serious mental illness. The kit promotes the belief that everyone living with serious mental illness is capable of working competitively in the community.
Published: October 2008
This toolkit offers tools to implement the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT). ACT offers customized, community-based services for people living with mental illness. The toolkit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), a PowerPoint presentation, and an introductory video.