Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Policymakers
- Remove Research & Methodology
- Remove Recovery Models
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Treatment Models
- Remove Substance Abuse Screening
- Remove Community Involvement
- Remove Supported Employment
- Remove Trauma-Informed Care
Main page content
Published: June 2021This guide reviews ways that telehealth modalities can be used to provide treatment for serious mental illness and substance use disorders among adults, distills the research into recommendations for practice, and provides examples of how these recommendations can be implemented.
Published: August 2016This report gives an overview of suicide prevention strategies used in Alaska. It provides background information on the suicide epidemic within the state, and explores the effectiveness of recent suicide prevention efforts. It also highlights data on suicide rates among American Indians and Alaskan Natives.