Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Policymakers
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Recovery Models
- Remove Research & Methodology
- Remove Treatment Models
- Remove Substance Abuse Screening
- Remove Recovery Resource Library
- Remove Supported Employment
- Remove Trauma-Informed Care
Main page content
Published: June 2021This guide reviews ways that telehealth modalities can be used to provide treatment for serious mental illness and substance use disorders among adults, distills the research into recommendations for practice, and provides examples of how these recommendations can be implemented.
Published: June 2012This toolkit assists high schools and school districts in designing and implementing strategies to prevent suicide and promote behavioral health. The toolkit includes tools to implement a multifaceted suicide prevention program that responds to the needs and cultures of students. Access the high school kit promotional flyer.