Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Policymakers
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove Mental Illness
- Remove Co-Occurring Disorders
- Remove Depression
- Remove Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- Remove Suicide
- Remove Substance Abuse Screening
- Remove Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Remove Trauma-Informed Care
- Remove Psychosocial Rehabilitation
- Remove Motivational Interventions
Main page content
Published: November 2021
The guide provides considerations and strategies for interdisciplinary teams, peer specialists, clinicians, registered nurses, behavioral health organizations, and policy makers in understanding, selecting, and implementing evidence-based interventions that support older adults with serious mental illness.
Published: June 2019
This report provides evidence-based practices for screening and assessment of adults in the justice system with mental illness, substance use disorders, or both. It discusses the importance of instrument selection for screening and assessment and provides detailed descriptions of recommended instruments.
Published: January 2013
This guide helps substance use counselors treat clients with symptoms of depression and substance use conditions. Program administrators will learn how to integrate depression treatment into early drug treatment. The guidelines cover screening, assessment, treatment, counseling, cultural competence, and continuing care.