Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove Policymakers
- Remove Resource Guide
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Remove Crisis Intervention
- Remove Education
- Remove Emergency Department Treatment
- Remove Patient Assessment
- Remove Substance Abuse Screening
- Remove Treatment Planning
Main page content
Published: December 2021This resource provides information to primary care providers and practices on how to implement opioid use disorder treatment using buprenorphine. It identifies common barriers and strategies to overcome them. It documents step-by-step tactics to support buprenorphine implementation.
Published: June 2021This guide reviews ways that telehealth modalities can be used to provide treatment for serious mental illness and substance use disorders among adults, distills the research into recommendations for practice, and provides examples of how these recommendations can be implemented.
Published: September 2014This guide highlights the use of medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for opioid use disorder in drug courts. It reviews effective medications, including methadone, buprenorphine, and naltrexone. The guide also provides strategies to increase the use of MAT in drug court programs.