Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Health Insurance
- Remove Treatment
- Remove Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Remove Education
- Remove Peer Support
Main page content
Published: April 2022This document provides an overview of essential information necessary for understanding mental health and substance use disorder parity and how to implement and comply with federal parity laws. This guide applies to parity laws in employer-sponsored health plans and group and individual insurance.
Published: February 2010This kit provides practice principles for supported employment, an approach to vocational rehabilitation for people living with serious mental illness. The kit promotes the belief that everyone living with serious mental illness is capable of working competitively in the community.