Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Field Manual
- Remove Kit
- Remove Resource Guide
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Practice Guidelines
- Remove Privacy & Confidentiality
- Remove Process Improvement
Main page content
Published: November 2016
This guide explores barriers to accessing substance use disorder and mental health treatment services in rural communities, and the benefits of telehealth for these communities. It assists practitioners with implementing telehealth technologies as a means to increase access to services.
Published: February 2011
This kit equips treatment teams at mental health agencies with guidance on incorporating the latest scientific evidence with patient input to help them make decisions about medication management. It includes seven booklets that cover the process of starting through program evaluation.
Published: January 2004
This manual guides disaster response workers in assisting survivors of mass violence and terrorism and their families. It discusses basic counseling skills, when to refer to mental health services, populations with special needs, and stress prevention and management for workers.