Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Young Adults as Population Group
- Remove Children as Population Group
- Remove Homeless as Population Group
- Remove Funding & Grant Writing
- Remove Planning
- Remove Recovery Models
- Remove External Communication & Cooperation
- Remove Mental Health Transformation
- Remove Recovery Support
- Remove Education
- Remove Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Remove Home & Community-Based Services
Main page content
Published: March 2015
This report presents 2012 to 2013 findings from a federally funded program that supports community-based mental health services for children experiencing serious emotional disturbances. It describes the system of care approach, service characteristics and use, and child outcomes.
Published: July 2010
This toolkit outlines the essential components for supportive housing services and programs for people living with mental illness disorders. It discusses how to develop and integrate evidence-based programs in mental health systems. The toolkit includes eight booklets on program development.
Published: October 2008
This toolkit offers tools to implement the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT). ACT offers customized, community-based services for people living with mental illness. The toolkit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), a PowerPoint presentation, and an introductory video.