Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Adolescents as Population Group
- Remove Homeless as Population Group
- Remove Young Adults as Population Group
- Remove Children as Population Group
- Remove Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender
- Remove Service Coordination
- Remove External Communication & Cooperation
- Remove Disaster Preparedness & Recovery
- Remove Education
- Remove Mental Health Promotion
- Remove Recovery Support
Main page content
Published: July 2010This toolkit outlines the essential components for supportive housing services and programs for people living with mental illness disorders. It discusses how to develop and integrate evidence-based programs in mental health systems. The toolkit includes eight booklets on program development.
Published: October 2008This toolkit offers tools to implement the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT). ACT offers customized, community-based services for people living with mental illness. The toolkit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), a PowerPoint presentation, and an introductory video.
Published: January 2004This manual guides disaster response workers in assisting survivors of mass violence and terrorism and their families. It discusses basic counseling skills, when to refer to mental health services, populations with special needs, and stress prevention and management for workers.