Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove English
- Remove People in the Criminal Justice System
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Inmates
- Remove Planning
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove Criminal Justice
Main page content
Published: September 2019This brochure provides an overview of the Sequential Intercept Model (SIM). The SIM is a strategic planning tool that helps communities better understand the gaps and resources they have in helping those with mental illness or substance use disorders who are in the criminal justice system.
Published: January 2004This manual guides disaster response workers in assisting survivors of mass violence and terrorism and their families. It discusses basic counseling skills, when to refer to mental health services, populations with special needs, and stress prevention and management for workers.