Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Treatment Models
- Remove Workplace Trends
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove Recovery
- Remove Behavioral Therapy
- Remove Mental Health Screening
Main page content
Published: June 2021This guide reviews ways that telehealth modalities can be used to provide treatment for serious mental illness and substance use disorders among adults, distills the research into recommendations for practice, and provides examples of how these recommendations can be implemented.
Published: January 2021The EAP Prescription Drug Toolkit and Fact Sheets provide guidance related to counseling, referrals, and follow-up services (e.g., alternatives to prescription drugs, workplace drug misuse and relapse prevention, dangers of combined drug use, screenings, and evaluations before returning to work).