Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove English
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove People in the Criminal Justice System
- Remove Military & Veterans as Population Group
- Remove Treatment Improvement
- Remove Planning
Main page content
Published: September 2019This brochure provides an overview of the Sequential Intercept Model (SIM). The SIM is a strategic planning tool that helps communities better understand the gaps and resources they have in helping those with mental illness or substance use disorders who are in the criminal justice system.
Published: August 2018This quick guide contains an overview of the challenges associated with tobacco cessation and the benefits of being tobacco-free for individuals as well as those of a smoke-free workplace. It also includes tips that substance use disorder treatment settings can use to implement their own tobacco cessation programs.
Published: August 2018This pamphlet offers reasons to combine tobacco cessation and substance use disorder treatment, including client testimonials and resources for implementing a tobacco cessation program. It also explains the benefits of offering tobacco cessation programs in substance use disorder treatment settings.