Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove Adolescents as Population Group
- Remove Foster Care Children
- Remove Talk They Hear You Campaign
- Remove Service Coordination
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Community Involvement
- Remove Education
- Remove Suicide Prevention
Main page content
Published: October 2021
A guide for community leaders to use when working with the media to promote underage drinking and substance use prevention resources for parents and caregivers, educators, and other adult role models. The guide offers best practices and sample materials for engaging the media.
Published: April 2018
This 2016 report provides an overview of data from the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children with Serious Emotional Disturbances program. It presents findings that indicate that systems of care provide services and promote positive outcomes for underserved children and youth within the mental health system.
Published: February 2016
Provides parents of children ages 9 to 15 with the tools and information they need to start talking with their children early about the dangers of alcohol. Includes a suite of materials that helps reinforce the underage drinking prevention campaign's messages. Find the Partner Toolkit here.