Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove Co-Occurring Disorders
- Remove Serious Psychological Distress
- Remove English
- Remove Ethics & Values
- Remove Ebooks
- Remove Technology Implementation
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove TIP Series - Treatment Improvement Protocols (TIPS)
Main page content
Published: November 2015This manual assists clinicians with implementing technology-assisted care. It highlights the importance of using technology-based assessments and interventions in behavioral health treatment services. The manual also discusses how technology reduces barriers to accessing care.
Published: September 2014This manual presents guidelines for clinical supervision in the substance use disorder treatment field. It covers supervision methods and models, cultural competence, ethical and legal issues, and performance monitoring. The manual also includes an implementation guide for program administrators. Access the literature review.
Published: January 2011This guide equips clinicians with information for treating chronic pain in adults living with a history of substance use. The guide discusses chronic pain management, including treatment with opioids. It also includes information about substance use assessments and referrals. Access the literature review.