Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove English
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Children of Parents with Substance Use or Abuse Problems
- Remove Service Coordination
- Remove Prejudice & Discrimination
- Remove Health Care System
- Remove Integrated Care
- Remove Suicide Prevention
Main page content
Published: April 2018This 2016 report provides an overview of data from the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children with Serious Emotional Disturbances program. It presents findings that indicate that systems of care provide services and promote positive outcomes for underserved children and youth within the mental health system.
Published: November 2015This manual offers skills and resources to service providers working with people who are experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness. It outlines types of homelessness and stages of recovery, including substance use screening and supportive treatment. Access the literature review.