Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices
- Remove Mental Health Transformation
- Remove Disaster Preparedness & Recovery
- Remove Treatment
- Remove Education
Main page content
Published: June 2021This guide reviews ways that telehealth modalities can be used to provide treatment for serious mental illness and substance use disorders among adults, distills the research into recommendations for practice, and provides examples of how these recommendations can be implemented.
Published: February 2010This kit provides practice principles for supported employment, an approach to vocational rehabilitation for people living with serious mental illness. The kit promotes the belief that everyone living with serious mental illness is capable of working competitively in the community.
Published: October 2009This report describes efforts to improve coordination and financing of mental health services through better cooperation across substance use disorder agencies, as well as criminal justice and other state agencies. It discusses benefits, challenges, facilitating factors, and implementation steps.